SECOND STYLE

second life's style

domingo, 20 de março de 2011

the season of flowers






Que saudade agora me aguardem,                                         I miss you, now wait for me
Chegaram as tardes de sol a pino,                                          All the afternoons under the sunshine          
Pelas ruas, flores e amigos,                                                  On the streets, flowers and friends find me
Me encontram vestindo meu melhor sorriso,                          wearing my dress, and my favorite smile        
Eu passei um tempo andando no escuro,                                I was walking in the dark for a while
Procurando não achar as respostas,                                       Trying not to find the truth
Eu era a causa e a saída de tudo,                                           But I was the cause and the solution for                            
E eu cavei como um túnel meu caminho de volta ...                everything...
                                                                                            Now I am looking for my way to go back to you...                                                                                            
                                                                                    

Me espera amor que estou chegando,
Depois do inverno a vida em cores,
Me espera amor nossa temporada das flores.

 Wait  for me love, I'm coming,
After the winter a life in colors
wait for me love, our season of flowers.
Hair-  (florence) truth
skin-   mayden couture
bow-  Toki doki
jacket - mon tissu
shirt - Fishy strawberry ( harder tee)
skirt -  R.icielli 
shoes - Anexx (Flower ballet flats)
ring _ Je suis
bag - c'est moi                                    music temporada das flores


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário