SECOND STYLE

second life's style

sábado, 12 de março de 2011

90's and beautiful





You know the first thing that I thought when I saw this dress? Those years of 1990, do you remember those flowered maxi dresses? you can see it a lot at 90's movies! And what was the second thing that I though? Kelly Taylor of beverly hills 90210
she wore those dresses, all the time, short and long flowered dresses.
You may think is silly, but when I was a kid, I used to say that I wanted to be that beautiful, just like her...
I still like that show! I always remember my good times when I watch it.
So, I wanted to wear this hair in memory of Kelly Taylor ! You can judge me, but I loved this look and I love Kelly Taylor haha.
And, I dont need to say that mon tissu made a wonderful work! This dress is the perfection!

Você sabe a primeira coisa que eu pensei quando vi esse vestido? Nos anos 90! Você se lembra desses vestidos longos floridos daquela época? Você sempre os vê  nos filmes daquela época.
E a segunda coisa que eu pensei? Na Kelly Taylor de beverly hills 90210(barrados no baile), ela sempre usava esses vestidos floridos, longos ou curtos!
Você pode me achar boba, mas eu sempre dizia quando criança que queria ser linda como ela! E eu ainda gosto da série, ela me lembra os bons tempos de criança.
Então em memória de Kelly Taylor eu resolvi usar esse cabelo também. Pode ser que você me critique mas eu adorei o look e eu adoro a Kelly! hahaha
Não preciso nem dizer que Mon tissu fez um trabalho excelente de novo! Este vestido é a perfeição!

hair: Maitreya jaiden
dress Mon tissu (new)
jacket: Aoharu
earings necklace and bracelets: YS&YS
skin; Lelutka stelle

Kelly Taylor
                                                                   Beverly Hills 90210!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário