SECOND STYLE

second life's style

quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2011

Psycho Tropia by Jani Coba

group gift



Hey people! Good surprise today, I was ready to do some other post but I just found out this great shop, with this generous owner Jani Coba! I wanted to show you this so much!
First of all I want to thank her for those dresses. Was hard to decide but I finally have my favorite one the "autumn" I loved the color and the texture is nice too as you can see.
The last picture is about this colorful poncho is'nt adorable? Guess? Its a group gift! 
You have to go there and check this out! 
You will love this store as i did!
xoxo


Oi gente, ótima surpresa hoje estava indo fazer um outro post, mas descobri essa lojinha super bacana de uma dona super generosa Jani Coba! Eu tive que vir mostrar pra vocês...
Primeiro, agradecendo a ela pelos vestidos. Foi difícil escolher mas já tenho o meu favorito, o "the autumn" adorei as cores e a textura também é muito boa como você pode ver...
A última foto, é sobre esse poncho cheio de cores, não é fofo? adivinha? É um groupgift
Você tem que ir lá pra ver ! 
Você vai adorar tanto quanto eu adorei! 


SLURL PSYCHO TROPIA


the rest of the look


Hair: 69
skin: vixen merlot by Curio
boots: Maitreya Billow boots
bag: bare rose
earings: the dressing room blue
Jeans: fishy strawberry gonzo jeans





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário