SECOND STYLE

second life's style

sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2011

let it SHINE!!!




The spring is coming for some many people, time for colors and flowers... I found out
that S H I N E is celebrating this beautiful season bringing to us some wonderful items.
I'm so in love for this stunning skirt and this cute dress (the textures are unbelievable)!  Both are creations of  Sophy Violet, believe me her store and her creations are as lovely as she is.
Sophy Violet is going to make this Spring unforgettable!

A primavera está vindo pra muitos, tempo das cores e flores, Eu descobri que  a S H I N E está comemorando esta linda estação trazendo até nós alguns itens maravilhosos.
Estou apaixonada por esta saia maravilhosa e por esse vestido super fofo(as texturas são inacreditáveis)! Ambos são criações de Sophy Violet, vou te contar, a loja de Sophy e todas suas criações são tão amáveis quanto ela! 
Sophy Violet vai fazer essa primavera uma época mais do que marcante! 
                                                S H I N E SLURL


1st and second pic
shirt: R.icielli(sale)
skirt: sophie skirt S H I N E
necklace and earings [glow] studio
bangles Ys&Ys
boots surf couture


other pics
dress Kyhra Dress S H I N E 
boots Surf couture elsa boots 
earings BRILLANTE by Eina Euler
bangles Je suis


Hair Mirone
Skin redgrave Megan



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário