SECOND STYLE

second life's style

domingo, 1 de julho de 2012

My digits


Strawberry questions:
How has the introduction of mesh affected your SL, if at all? Are you open to wearing mesh often or do you still shy away from it?
Well, I love mesh, and  I alway wear mesh items, so my SL just got better, that could be a problem if stores don't give the demo version but I am glad because they all do. Some mesh hairs are not good as the old ones but, for all the rest mesh items are great.


Have you changed your shape to fit into mesh? If so, did you go bigger or smaller?
I didn't change my body at all, I think my shape is perfect for mesh clothes,  the size S or XS always is good on me.


Do you think the mesh deformer will resolve a lot of the issues people seem to have with mesh and will it encourage you to wear mesh more often, if you don’t already?
Well I almost don't find any problems with mesh... I think everybody  will wear mesh , the designers are getting better and better so I don't see why not...







Um comentário:

  1. You're so lucky you didn't have to change your shape at all. Thank you for sharing Kim! <3

    ResponderExcluir