SECOND STYLE

second life's style

sábado, 21 de julho de 2012

Carmen by ITGIRLS



Amazing new skin by ITGIRLS, Carmen, in 4 skin tones with shape and many options of make up! Annie as always leave us breatheless with her perfect creative work.
I highly recommend ITGIRLS,its 100% realistic and original, everytime that I am wearing people comes to ask me about my skin...
So here it is people ... try demos and choose the best skin tone for you!

Nova skin Incrível da ITGIRLS, Carmen em 4 tons diferentes, com shape e  várias opções de make up!
Annie sempre nos deixa sem fôlego com seu trabalho perfeitamente criativo. 
Eu recomendo ITGIRLS sempre, skin 100% realística e original, toda vez que estou usando as pessoas me perguntam sobre a skin.
Então tá aí gente, experimentem as demos e escolham a que vocês mais gostarem.


taxi to ITGIRLS
at marketplace

* thank you Annie for the support and for always be so lovely!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário