SECOND STYLE

second life's style

segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

Venice



Since I was a kid, I dreamed about venice, and today I was there, well at least my avatar was there. And at SL as in rl Venice is wonderful, very very romantic.
A great trip is a the perfect opportunity for me wear my new shoes. Lelutka did an excelent job as always...
So I will enjoy this place and you should come too. Im sure you will love it
see you soon

Desde que eu era criança eu sonhava com veneza, e hoje eu estive lá, bom pelo menos meu avatar esteve. E aqui no SL como na vida real Veneza é maravilhosa muito romântica. 
E um bom passeio como este, é uma oportunidade perfeita pra eu usar meus sapatos novos. Lelutka fez um excelente trabalho como sempre. 
Bom eu vou continuar aproveitando minha estada nessa terra linda, e você deveria vir também sei que vai amar. 
Até mais... 

Blouse and bra: Pig by Apatia Hammerer(50L and very cute)
pants: Emery
Shoes: K.I.A by Lelutka  at the shoe fair SLURL
skin: circus by MONS at the dressing room blue
earings by glow studio at the dressing room blue
bag by house of fox
hair Lamb group gift
Venice SLURL

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário