SECOND STYLE

second life's style

terça-feira, 5 de abril de 2011

I 'll be there for you! (FRIENDS style)




Mônica Geller: Monica is know for her obssessive personality and competitive nature she is a chef and really loves her job ! She wears basic clothes almost all the time,  we saw she wearing cute jeans and sweaters the whole show for this reason I choose this shirt and pants of Emery that i think is just like Monica!
My favorite thing on Monica is her honesty and her strong personality! 



Phoebe Buffay: She is still a child at heart at times but also demonstrates wisdom she is very open to the existence of paranormal phenomenal! Phoebe's somewhat dubious musical skills are a popular source of entertainment. Phoebe's is always dressed like a hippie , so I choose for her this skirt of Ibizarre, boots of hoorenbeek and shirt of gato the headband is from NHA! 



Rachel Green: Early on, she is a spoiled "daddy's girl" but later, especially after having Emma ( her daughter), she becomes less self-absorbed as a single mom she learns how to works hard to be a sucessfull mom and professional. She works for Ralph Lauren and she is always good dressing, she LOVES to shop and she is  a fashion victim  so, for her I choose shirt of LeeZu, jacket from Fir&Mirna, skirt and shoes from Coco and hair from Lelutka.
Rachel is actually my favorite on the show.


I hope you can all enjoy this post I did with so much Love,This tv show helped me after the worse time of my life when I lost my mom. So I learned to smile again watching this show and learning how important is friends in our life. My real friends saved me from my sorrow and my pain, and the tv friends did the same when I was alone at home, so with them I didn't feel so lonely. 

Espero que todos gostem desse post, eu fiz com todo amor do mundo. Friends me ajudou muito numa época terrível da minha vida quando eu tinha perdido a minha mãe. Eu reaprendi a sorrir de novo assistindo Friends essa série me mostrou como amigos são importantes na nossa vida.
Meus amigos reais me salvaram da minha tristeza e da minha dor, e os amigos da tv fizeram o mesmo quando eu estava sozinha em casa  não me sentia tão sozinha por causa deles. 
                                                                          
                                                                    FRIENDS TRIBUTE




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário