SECOND STYLE

second life's style

quinta-feira, 2 de junho de 2011

-BC- Shape and jeans

I just love the -BC- shapes, Cherry shape was my favorite so far, because it was so perfect that I didn't modify almost anything to wear it, now Byrds Cale made this new shape Ryana, and this became my favorite now! Since I am wearing this shape girls are asking me about it, because is really gorgeous. 
So girls here it is, Ryana shape is made by the talented Byrds Cale, and I highly recommend her shapes ! 
Also i show you new Jeans by -BC-, LOWRISE UNBUTTONED JEANS they are really sexy ,the textures are perfect... 3 amazing colors , I can't choose the best one! you can not miss it! 
Thank you Byrds! 
-BC-SLURL

Eu simplesmente amo os shapes da -BC-,  Cherry shape era o meu favorito até agora, porque era tão perfeito que quase não modifiquei nada nele pra usar, agora Byrds cale criou este novo shape Ryana! E este agora superou tudo, desde que comecei a usá-lo, as meninas começaram a me perguntar de onde ele é, então meninas aqui está, Ryana Shape é uma criação da talentosa Byrds Cale e eu altamente recomendo os shapes -BC-! Também mostro a vocês estes jeans -BC- são supersexy, e as 3 cores são lindíssimas não dá pra escolher a melho as texturas são realmente lindas de viver. Você não pode deixar de ter!
Obrigada Byrds




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário